THE COMPANY GEORGE KATSAFADOS LTD informs their clients about:
- This website is operated by George Katsafados Ltd - Distributors Agents. We are registered in Cyprus under company number 37976 and our VAT number is CY10037976B. We are based in 235 Yiannou Kranidioti, 2233, Latsia, Nicosia CYPRUS.
- You must be 18 years old and above to order Alcohol products and receive shipments. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age for orders that include alcohol products. All orders that include alcohol products are limited to ship in Cyprus ONLY!
- It is clearly stated that George Katsafados Ltd is not responsible for any information provided about products found in websites by other parties. We are only responsible for information we provide directly though our website www.Katsafados.com, in the product descriptions section.
- All products have 2 year warranty unless stated otherwise in product page. Products which are guaranteed directly by the manufacturer, are automatically accepted also by the customer, whether the customer has been informed or not, upon the sale of the product.
- Please contact us by phone (+35722467686) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
- All prices displayed on our website include the apropriate amount of VAT.
- The issue of any invoice by George Katsafados Ltd which contains the above terms means their absolute acceptance by the client.
- Orders over 50€ for Cyprus are shipped free of charge
- Pick up location is available in Latsia, Nicosia.
- Butane Refills and Lighter Fluid can only be shipped in Cyprus.
- Please note all butane lighters are shipped without butane in order to be in compliance with shipping safety regulations.
- We reserve the right to reject order(s) that are resulted from price mistake or discrepancy on the website.
- We are not responsible for address mistakes made by customers. Parcels shipped without the Register (tracking number) option are at customer’s responsibility.
- Parcels shipped with Register service can be tracked through the Cyprus Post office website. Details for each order can be found in our website after completing payment and order confirmation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to collect his/hers package from the Post Office. If a customer has chosen EMS courier shipping, parcels will be delivered door to door, otherwise a notice.
should be left to pick up the parcel from the local post office. If a package comes back to us unclaimed (failed pick up or delivery) no shipping charges will be refunded.
- If you received the wrong item, send us an email to: email@example.com with a picture of the item if possible and include the order number. We will contact you within 1 business day.
- All rates and taxes applicable in the destination country shall be the responsibility of the customer. We suggest you contact your customs agency for further information. We will not be liable for any delay on the order delivery caused by customs services. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes, or other restrictions imposed by the destination country.
- Tobacco related laws differ from one country to another and any VAT, taxes, or customs, if applicable, shall be paid upon receipt of shipment. The customer is responsible to know their own countries tobacco import laws and regulations before placing their order. We are not in a position to be fully aware of all regulations pertaining to customs offices all over the world. We assume that each customer is fully aware of the conditions and regulations applied by its domestic customs system.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (George Katsafados Ltd , 235 Yiannou Kranidioti, 2233, Latsia, Cyprus,Tel: +357 22467686, email:firstname.lastname@example.org ) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us.
- The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Please return item(s) to:
- George Katsafados Ltd
- P.O.Box 17001, CY, 2261
- Nicosia, CYPRUS
- Tel: +357 22467686
Problem with A Purchase?
Please contact us as soon as possible and we will try to resolve any issues you might experiencing at email@example.com
. In the unlikely event we are not able to resolve the issue you can contact the European Online Dispute Resolution by clicking here